You have worked for the rest, now come Thrive
with the Best
All Aboard America! is hiring career minded individuals to join our elite team of Accounting Professionals!
Since 1936, All Aboard America! has been safely chartering luxury bus tours across the nation. Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Accounting Department for a Senior Accountant! The Senior Accountant is responsible for the accuracy and the daily maintenance of accounts payable, credit card management, grant compliance, and general ledger accounting. This position is a team player for the Accounting team., ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial statements for the company.
As a leader in the private transportation sector, we offer the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Paid Holidays for full time Team Members
- Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness insurance plans
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending accounts
- LegalShield and Employee Assistance plans
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all areas of accounts payables including expense entry, vendor approval and statement review.
- Oversees the company’s credit cards including card administration, proper expense coding and approvals.
- Oversees grant financial administration ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, transactions review and the annual statutory audit.
- Obtains information from internal and external sources to record accounting transactions in the general ledger for all business services to ensure continuous maintenance of the company’s accounting records within Great Plains.
- Ensures all month end closing entries are recorded timely.
- Analyzes and records all intercompany subcontract transactions and complete reconciliations.
- Assists with reconciling the depository bank accounts in Great Plains.
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations for specific balance sheet accounts and assist in variance analysis explanation.
- Assists with fixed assets and inventory verifications.
- Assist in managing vehicle fleet listing in various databases.
- Assists with annual external audit. Completes requested audit schedules and provide requested supporting documents.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly operating forecasts and the annual business plan.
- Provides support to operations managers and assists other accountants as requested by management.
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as determined by management.
- Contribute to the team by working on special projects and accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4-6 years of general accounting experience
- Working experience with Great Plains general ledger and accounts payable ledger preferred
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability to work independently & in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and team-oriented
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organization skills
- Flexible to work overtime during peak periods as needed and travel occasionally
At All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
As a company, our services include:
- Offering nationwide Motorcoach charters
- Southwest bus charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus tours to national parks like: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus charters and tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract services
- Corporate bus charters
- Maintenance services and more
What sets us apart from all of the others:
All Aboard America! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud member of ABA, the leading Motorcoach operator network in North America that is dedicated to providing premier ground transportation through elevated standards of performance.
- Founded in 1936
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)