Awesome Opportunity for Professional CDL Drivers with Passenger Endorsement! Earn $1,700.00+ per week! Lodging and Meals Provided! Location:
Shifts vary – 8 hours pay guaranteed per day (even if you work less!); overtime wages paid for hours worked over 40 in the payroll week! Rotation is driver's choice of 3 weeks on, 1 week off or 6 weeks on, 1 week off.That’s right! This is an amazing opportunity for Professional Motorcoach Operators!
You have driven for the rest, now come Thrive
with the Best
! All Aboard America! would like to invite you to learn about a fun and exciting career as a Professional Motorcoach Operator with a stable, sustainable company!
Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, and you love to drive (while getting paid to do it), we want you to join our team!Position includes:
Professional Motorcoach Operators must...
- $$$$ Great Pay!
- Stable, regular work
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Paid holidays for full-time Team Members
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Collaborating with other team members to provide a travel experience that will exceed accepted standards through safety, value and trust!
- Have a glass is half full mentality, with a passion for serving others
- Be at least 25 years of age, and speak/read/write in English
- Possess a Current Commercial Driver's License, Class "B" or A, with "P" Endorsement, with 2 years of commercial driving experience and 6 months of "bus" experience (transit, school bus, motorcoach) in the past 5 years
- Be registered with the FMCSA drug and alcohol clearinghouse
- Have no more than 2 tickets/minor violations or preventable crashes in the past 3 years, or no more than 3 tickets/crashes in the past 5 years
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Successfully pass a background check
- $22/hr; overtime paid at $33/hr.
- $42 per diem per day
- $2 per day cell phone reimbursement
- Travel pay for Operators traveling from out of town.
- Free lodging and free meals in Pecos
At All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.As a company, our services include:
What sets us apart from all of the others:
- Contract services
- Corporate bus charters
- Offering nationwide Motorcoach charters
- Southwest bus charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus tours to national parks like: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus charters and tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Maintenance services and more
All Aboard America! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud member of ABA, the leading Motorcoach operator network in North America that is dedicated to providing premier ground transportation through elevated standards of performance.
- Founded in 1936
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)