You have worked for the rest, now come Thrive
with the Best
All Aboard America! is hiring career minded individuals to join our elite team of Maintenance and Administrative Professionals!
Since 1936, All Aboard America! has been safely chartering luxury bus tours across the nation. Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Maintenance Department for an Administrative Assistant! The Maintenance Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining vehicle records, parts inventory and the associated paperwork to achieve the highest level of vehicle maintenance and operation. The Maintenance Administrative Assistant assists and supports the maintenance team to attain a high level of productivity and efficiency.This position spends a lot of time in our maintenance facility and will be exposed to dirt, oil and "grime" (a/k/a, you will get dirty). It is also cold in the winter, and warm in the summer!
As a leader in the private transportation sector, we offer the following to Administrative Assistants:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Paid Holidays for full time Team Members
What does a Maintenance Administrative Assistant do?
- Represents the All Aboard America! brand in a positive manner to all individuals; is an advocate for the Company.
- Conducts counts of inventory materials based upon computer-monitored suggested re- order listing; assists in conducting complete physical inventory count annually.
- Organizes and maintains stock room and inventory to include housekeeping; maintains labeling system on each stock item; manually stocks inventory shelving with stock items received or returned to insure parts are put into bins and are properly numbered.
- Ensures compliance with OSHA by maintaining product Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and container labeling.
- Orders inventory parts, shop supplies and fluids as needed.
- Receives delivered supplies, materials, and equipment; confirms that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, part number, etc; completes all necessary paperwork for stock items received, to include insuring all invoices are checked and correct.
- Accounts for issues, returns, receipts of new materials and associated back orders; inputs essential data on all materials handled; adheres to strict accounting procedures in this regard.
- Enters maintenance repair orders for Company vehicle repairs into Company systems.
- Enters and receives all maintenance invoices into Company systems.
- Enters and bills all outside customer repair orders into Company systems; updates tax documentation on all work completed.
- Maintains accounts receivable on all outside repair work completed.
- Enters maintenance repair orders into Company systems.
- Updates Company systems with current vehicles miles.
- Files, reconciles and processes all warranty claims and credits on fleet vehicles.
- Composes and reconciles tire mileages reports for all Company locations to submit for tire lease billing.
- Completes all oil sample documentation and submits to lab for testing.
- Collects all lost and found items; facilitates return of items to customers.
- Completes and submits all month end reports requested; runs end of month process in Company systems to facilitate closing of the period.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- Provides process/procedure improvement recommendations to Supervisor.
- Responds to email communications and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe working environment at all times; reports any unsafe working condition to Supervisor immediately.
What are the minimum requirements to be a Human Resources Administrative Assistant?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of RTA Fleet Management Software preferred.
- 2+ years maintenance facility administrative experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite preferred.
- Driver’s license required.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Successfully pass a background check.
At All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.
As a company, our services include:
- Offering nationwide Motorcoach charters
- Southwest bus charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus tours to national parks like: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus charters and tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract services
- Corporate bus charters
- Maintenance services and more
What sets us apart from all of the others:
All Aboard America! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud member of ABA, the leading Motorcoach operator network in North America that is dedicated to providing premier ground transportation through elevated standards of performance.
- Founded in 1936
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
- Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)