You have worked for the rest, now come Thrive with the Best!
All Aboard America! is hiring career minded individuals to join our elite team of Custodial Professionals!
Since 1936, All Aboard America! has been safely chartering luxury bus tours across the nation. Our team members enjoy a family-like culture, unmatched autonomy, and the opportunity to be part of a greater purpose. If you share our unwavering commitment to customer service and safety, we want you to join our team!
We have an immediate opening in our Custodial Department for a Fleet Wash, Bus Detailer!
We offer the following to Fleet Wash, Bus Detailers:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off (start accruing immediately)
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous match
- Paid holidays for full-time Team Members
- Consistent schedule
What you will do as a Fleet Wash, Bus Detailer:
- Clean/wash the exterior and interior of our deluxe model motorcoaches using hand and power equipment.
- Check exterior and interior of the coach for evidence of damage, reporting any damage to your supervisor.
- Attend work on a regular and dependable basis.
- Complete other assignments as required.
What does it take to be a Fleet Wash, Bus Detailer?
- You must be dependable!
- Have a "glass is half full" mentality, with a passion for serving others.
- Driver's license required.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, is preferred.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and Human Performance Evaluation (agility/fit testing).
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Be able to to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and co-workers.
What are the physical demands of a Fleet Wash, Bus Detailer?
- Be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Lift/push/pull, and carry tools, objects and equipment.
- You must be able to move up and down stairs easily.
At All Aboard America! our entire team of professionals is dedicated to providing charter bus tours and travel experiences that ensure safety and comfort with a touch of luxury and a little excitement too! Offering nationwide and southwest bus tours with more than 5,000,000 miles yearly and more than 80 years of experience, we know what it takes to keep our fleet of luxury coaches moving safely across the miles to get our passengers where they want to go.As a company, our services include:
- Offering nationwide Motorcoach charters
- Southwest bus charters through Arizona, New Mexico and Texas
- Bus tours to national parks like: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone
- Bus charters and tours to Las Vegas and San Francisco
- Contract services
- Corporate bus charters
- Maintenance services and more
What sets us apart from all of the others:
- Founded in 1936
- Family-like culture and environment
- Exceptional safety record
- Dedicated team of professionals
- Full-service safety department
- Full-service in-house maintenance facility
- Exclusive member of America Bus Association (ABA)
Member of United Motorcoach Association (UMA)
All Aboard America! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud member of ABA, the leading Motorcoach operator network in North America that is dedicated to providing premier ground transportation through elevated standards of performance.